Experience and Skills
* Personable and friendly with strong verbal skills
* Ability to follow policies and procedures and to maintain client confidentiality
* Ability to prioritize work load, manage deadlines and work independently when necessary
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
* Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Perform any other duties and special projects as necessary!
* Provide assistance to a team of financial planning and portfolio management professionals with day-today duties and special projects as assigned.
* Assignments may include:
o Compiling detailed client financial activity information.
o Organizing paper files and electronic files.
What we offer:
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits and perks including, but not limited to:
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Company 401(k)and ESOP contribution
* Generous sick, vacation, and maternity/parental leave
* Paid holidays
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Tuition Reimbursement ($15,000 lifetime cap)
* Discounted personal insurance including home, auto and recreational vehicles
* Charitable gift-matching program
* Davidson Day of Giving - Our tradition of positively impacting communities in which we live and work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.