Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and related training; advanced degree or professional designation a plus
* 10+ years industry experience in a business development function with a proven track record of sourcing and closing new business
* Working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of the trust services, wealth management and securities industries
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to resolve issues and build consensus among groups.
* Proven ability to proactively work successfully with both external and internal clients.
* Ability to travel as needed (approximately 50% travel on an annual basis)
* Lead business development efforts with D.A. Davidson Financial Professionals; complete regular book reviews and introduce trust services when appropriate.
* Keep a working knowledge of legislation and regulations affecting estate planning and trust administration in order to share with D.A. Davidson Financial Professionals.
* Lead and participate in various internal and external meetings with the purpose of promoting trust services.
* Active community engagement to promote a positive image of the D.A. Davidson Trust Company.
* Participate in special projects and initiatives as needed.
What we offer:
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits and perks including, but not limited to:
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Company 401(k)and ESOP contribution
* Generous sick, vacation, and maternity/parental leave
* Paid holidays
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Tuition Reimbursement ($15,000 lifetime cap)
* Discounted personal insurance including home, auto and recreational vehicles.
* Charitable gift-matching program
* Davidson Day of Giving - Our tradition of positively impacting communities in which we live and work.
The potential base pay hiring range for this role is $140,000 - $150,000. The compensation offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis considering a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the skills, relevant work experience, and geographic location of each specific candidate.
D.A. Davidson has been in business for over 87 years! As an employee-owned company, our success is driven by our high standards of business ethics, integrity and the belief that our Associates are our most important assets. We hope you will consider joining us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.