Experience and Skills
● Integrity and professionalism.
● Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
● Uncommon attention to detail and organizational skills.
● Ability to prioritize workload, manage deadlines and work independently when necessary.
● Ability to sustain focus and productivity in a busy environment.
● Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients.
● Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook) and ability to learn new software systems.
● Proactive attitude and willingness to problem-solve.
● Collaborative team player.
● Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
● Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance. Schedule is M-F, full time, business work hours.
● High school diploma/equivalency (college degree preferred).
● Industry experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
● Willingness to obtain Series 7, 63, and 65 or Series 7 and 66 (on the job training provided)
● Competitive salary with opportunities for wage increases, DOE
● Medical, Dental and Vision
● Company 401(k)and ESOP contribution
● Generous sick, vacation, and maternity/parental leave
● Paid holidays
● Professional Development Opportunities
● Tuition Reimbursement ($15,000 lifetime cap)
● Discounted personal insurance including home, auto and recreational vehicles
● Charitable gift-matching program
● Davidson Day of Giving - Our tradition of positively impacting communities in which we live and work.
About D.A. Davidson
D.A. Davidson has been in business for over 87 years! As an employee-owned company, our success is driven by our high standards of business ethics, integrity and the belief that our Associates are our most important assets. We hope you will consider joining us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply to be our Client Associate and be part of an exciting, welcoming workplace that supports your individual success as part of our high-performing team.
● A background check is required to prequalify applicants.
● Then you’ll meet with our team to see if this is a mutually good fit.
● We value your time and interest, and are excited to add the right person to our team!