Experience and Skills
* Eager to advance and grow in the Financial Services Industry ‒ Opportunity to complete the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) and FINRA General Securities Representative (Series 7) Exam and Uniform Securities State Law Exam (Series 66 [or Series 63/65]).
* High school graduate or comparable work experience. Post-secondary education preferred.
* Solid technology skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook) and the desire to learn and leverage innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
* Proven ability to build client/customer relationships including excellent communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy including the ability to accurately perform semi-advanced math.
* Ability to successfully handle multiple demands and competing priorities in a deadline-oriented environment.
* Provide extraordinarily professional and courteous client service managing client requests, account maintenance and effectively articulating certain requirements in a regulatory environment.
* Review, maintain and process account documents and information as well as solve complex issues and assignments related to client accounts and transactions including suspicious activity.
* Assist with crafting comprehensive financial plans for current and prospective clients.
* Assist in developing and implementing periodic client mailings, communications and events.
* Facilitate the transfer of client funds and/or securities and the issuance of checks upon request.
* Seek to innovate and streamline processes.
* Provide general support, including but not limited to phone, correspondence, appointments, filing and other projects as assigned.
* Adherence to all branch, firm and compliance policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
* Other projects and duties as assigned.
What we offer:
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits and perks including, but not limited to:
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Company 401(k)and ESOP contribution
* Generous sick, vacation, and maternity/parental leave
* Paid holidays
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Tuition Reimbursement ($15,000 lifetime cap)
* Discounted personal insurance including home, auto and recreational vehicles
* Charitable gift-matching program
* Davidson Day of Giving - Our tradition of positively impacting communities in which we live and work.
D.A. Davidson has been in business for over 87 years! As an employee-owned company, our success is driven by our high standards of business ethics, integrity and the belief that our Associates are our most important assets. We hope you will consider joining us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.