Experience and Skills
* Ability to interact well with others, both internally and externally to the firm, in a professional, appropriate, and service-orientated manner
* Excellent communication skills, including accurate grammar, spelling and ability to proof-read
* Sound judgment, initiative and good decision-making skills
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
* Energetic and engaging with the aim to proactively reach out to the team for projects
* Ability to organize, and prioritize work to meet deadlines and accomplish tasks within established timeframes
* Ethical, reliable and responsible. Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, and ability to learn other software programs as required for the role including, but not limited to, the travel & expense system, Adobe and CRM.
* Must be able to maintain regular, predictable attendance
* Coordinate and support team activities, to include calendar management, travel arrangements, coordination of internal and external meetings and follow-up notes and activities.
* Proactively contact internal branches to schedule meetings, coordinate travel for Director.
* Lead, organize and professionally execute a service model for routine and predictable client engagement using a variety of marketing approaches.
* Compose, edit, and review routine and advanced highly confidential correspondence and client information, including letters and reports.
* Maintain and organize accurate CRM records and filing systems as appropriate and to ensure confidentiality.
* Mining client and prospect data for outreach and marketing.
* Coordinate all team marketing activities.
* Interface (phone, email, in person) with internal and external contacts in a professional manner; take and deliver messages; answer routine questions and provide information when possible
* Support event activities as needed, including but not limited to, special events, departmental functions and meetings, and community involvement projects.
* Perform other duties, as assigned
What we offer:
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits and perks including, but not limited to:
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Company 401(k)and ESOP contribution
* Generous sick, vacation, and maternity/parental leave
* Paid holidays
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Tuition Reimbursement ($15,000 lifetime cap)
* Discounted personal insurance including home, auto and recreational vehicles
* Charitable gift-matching program
* Davidson Day of Giving - Our tradition of positively impacting communities in which we live and work.
D.A. Davidson has been in business for over 87 years! As an employee-owned company, our success is driven by our high standards of business ethics, integrity and the belief that our Associates are our most important assets. We hope you will consider joining us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.