Experience and Skills
* High school diploma.
* Successful completion of the FINRA SIE exam, and within one year of hire, FINRA Series 99
* Minimum 2 years Davidson Operations experience or relevant security industry experience.
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
* Seasoned knowledge of the securities industry rules and regulations.
* Strong background in BETA Host, Thomson One, Envestnet and TRAX preferred
* Familiar with general accounting principles.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other team members.
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work successfully with a variety of personalities and various management levels.
* General understanding of Microsoft operation system.
* Ability to work regularly scheduled hours for complete coverage across all times zones in which we do business.
* Respond to questions either via phone, email, current ticketing system or Teams.
* Provide accurate and helpful service to the Wealth Management group.
* Stay updated on policy or procedural changes so that information provided is current.
* Perform various other duties as assigned
What we offer:
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits and perks including, but not limited to:
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Company 401(k)and ESOP contribution
* Generous sick, vacation, and maternity/parental leave
* Paid holidays
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Tuition Reimbursement ($15,000 lifetime cap)
* Discounted personal insurance including home, auto and recreational vehicles
* Charitable gift-matching program
* Davidson Day of Giving - Our tradition of positively impacting communities in which we live and work.
D.A. Davidson has been in business for over 87 years! As an employee-owned company, our success is driven by our high standards of business ethics, integrity, and the belief that our Associates are our most important assets. We hope you will consider joining us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.