Experience and Skills
* Computer proficiency: knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
* Able to prioritize, multi-task, and work in pressured situations
* Maintain client privacy and confidentiality
* Communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and effective manner
* Customer Service or office setting experience helpful
* Ability to proactively work with others in a team oriented environment to meet service level commitments and objectives
* Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
* Provides support to other Operations associates and managers
* Work closely with branch associates and their teams
* Perform any other duties as assigned
The potential base pay hiring range for this role is $17.00 - $19.00. The compensation offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis considering a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the skills, relevant work experience, and geographic location of each specific candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.