Experience and Skills
* Proficient in Microsoft programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and OneNote
* Ability to operate office equipment: PC, phone, copier/scanner, ten-key machine
* Proactively work well with branches, transfer agents, and other departments or business units.
* Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
* Highly organized and detail oriented.
* Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities in pressured situations.
* Works well under minimum supervision.
* Follow policies and procedures. Maintain client and company confidentiality.
* Communicate effectively in professional and service oriented manner.
* Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
* Perform daily review of morning reports, physical mail, and department email queue.
* Process security transfers according to transfer instructions, deadlines, and requirements.
* Review eligibility of certificated security requests. Ensure authorized individuals have signed all necessary documents.
* Assist FPs and their support teams to research and resolve issues and/or questions regarding physical security in a collaborative manner.
* Request appropriate documents from branch in order to process and clear safekeeping trades. Follow-up on all paperwork involving physical transfers.
* Review and present physical certificates to transfer agents for reorganizations, registration, and redemption. Follow up with transfer agents on pending physical transfer items
* Re-register certificates for deposit to the vault.
* Produce and maintain department daily, monthly/quarterly reports.
* Maintain and/or update department procedures and guidelines with working knowledge of Branch Guide to Operations.
* Provide backup and cross training to other support staff.
* Perform any other duties and projects as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.