Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s degree in business or other relevant field or equivalent work experience.
* Seasoned knowledge of CRM Software(s), experience with Singletrack highly preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Ability to lead others and develop processes in order to accomplish training and department objectives
* Ability to analyze needs of end users and deliver solutions
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to communicate technical directions, both in person and over the phone.
* Enjoy working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Communicate in a clear and service oriented manner. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
* Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Ability to travel up to 15-20%
* Ability to lift and carry as much as 30 pounds.
* Provides individual and group new user and ongoing CRM user training in person or remotely.
* Responds to end user questions and issues regarding the functionality of Singletrack CRM.
* Acts as the subject-matter expert to educate the user community on Best Practices for CRM tools and processes.
* Creates and presents web-training sessions to educate end users on the functionality of Singletrack CRM.
* Develops training materials and documentation for new and existing functionality and enhancements.
* Scopes and defines User Enhancement Request lists for the purpose of ongoing enhancements.
* Works with end users to create a CRM enhancement request log. Manages and maintains the log.
* Works with the business developer, database administrator and application administrator on enhancements.
* Demonstrates Singletrack CRM at Davidson events and lunch and learn opportunities both live and through webinar-based sessions as needed.
* Provides ongoing telephonic and CRM web-based training and enhancement support at the branch level.
* Assists the IT Infrastructure group with testing upgrades, rollups, and hotfixes as needed.
* Performs any other duties and special projects as necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.