Experience and Skills
* Applicable industry exam: (SIE) Securities Industry Essentials and Series 7 is a must. Successful completion of the Series 66 or the ability to obtain license is required.
* Previous experience in an office setting required.
* High School diploma, GED or comparable work experience. Post-Secondary education preferred.
* Solid technology skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
* Excellent communication (written and verbal), problem solving and client service skills.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy including the ability to perform semi-advanced math.
* Ability to handle multiple demands and contending priorities in a deadline-oriented environment.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance and to work overtime as needed.
* Provide especially professional and courteous customer service supporting client satisfaction including effectively articulating certain requirements in a regulatory environment.
* Adherence to all Branch, Firm and Compliance policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
* Review, maintain and process account documents and information - Inform FA of relevant information and activities related to client accounts and transactions including suspicious activity.
* May assist FA with comprehensive financial plans for current and prospective clients.
* Assist FA in developing and implementing periodic client mailings, communications and events.
* Facilitate the transfer of client funds and/or securities and the issuance of checks upon request.
* Provide administrative support, including but not limited to phone, correspondence, appointments, filing and other projects as assigned by the FA and/or Branch Manager.
* Other projects and duties as assigned!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.