Experience and Skills
* All majors with a minimum 3.5 GPA, Junior status.
* Bright, mature, and motivated with the desire to excel and ability to adapt in an intellectually challenging environment
* Passionate about capital markets and a desire to become highly skilled in equity research
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to collaborate effectively within a team and work well on a self-directed basis
* Working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Proficient communication and presentation skills
* Support Research Associates and Analyst(s) in:
o Making bold calls and produce actionable research for Davidson’s institutional clients
o Researching market and industry trends and company specifics to become an expert in your assigned sector
o Creating, maintaining, and updating data in financial models, and creating tables and graphs that clearly illustrate the information
* Gain experience necessary to:
o Formulate and issue opinions and recommendations on securities and companies in one or more industry groups
o Prepare reports and statistical data for dissemination to firm clients and the investing public
o Answer inquiries from customers, personnel of the firm, and the general public regarding individual securities or industry groups
o Discuss research findings with Sales & Trading associates and institutional clients
(e.g., analysts and portfolio managers at top mutual funds and hedge funds)
Pay starts at $20.00 per hour.
At D.A. Davidson, we are committed to fostering a diverse environment that supports the development and inclusivity of all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.