Experience and Skills
* Proficient knowledge of physical hardware.
* Bachelor’s degree in field of specialty or equivalent IT Support or Accounts Payable experience.
* Proficient computer skills and knowledge of applications, which include Microsoft Office and Microsoft operating systems.
* Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; ability to communicate technical directions, both in person and over the phone recommended.
* Excellent customer service skills: ability to work successfully with a variety of personalities and various management levels.
* Experience managing and organizing physical assets, working with vendors, and working across various levels of IT Management preferred.
* Consistently treat others with respect and maintain professional attitude and behavior.
* Able to maintain a flexible schedule to assist with projects, inventory, and high call volumes.
* Ability to safely lift and carry as much as 50 pounds.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
* Oversee the physical inventory and flow of assets that are sent and received across various locations and departments. This includes desktops, laptops, peripherals, printers, and servers.
* Identify, develop, and suggest processes and policies that can streamline the inventory and tracking across locations.
* Maintain existing vendor relationships involved in the ordering and maintenance of hardware contracts.
* Track contract renewals with our vendors, in addition to staying up to date with the latest hardware lifecycles set by Davidson and suppliers.
* Establish and coordinate schedules for branch offices and department hardware refreshes.
* Assist in the coordination of office visits, which include turn-ups, relocations, and terminations.
* Occasional planned travel to branch locations to assist in hardware inventory and on-site services.
* Maintain asset databases for reporting and tracking of assets.
* Respond, document, and escalate incidents or requests over the phone in a timely manner when call volumes are high on the Service Desk. Internal training will be provided.
* Identify automation opportunities to efficiently provision new machines and optimize daily workflows.
* Assist the IT Coordinator with Accounts Payable functions as needed.
* Lead and contribute to projects that help with day-to-day operational continuity, regulatory needs, and overall efficiencies.
* Work with management to improve personal technical proficiency, support, and customer service skills; identify and complete technical training and certifications; develop other work or career goals where progress can be tracked and discussed.
* Learn and adhere to all D. A. Davidson Companies’ policies and procedures; attend scheduled meetings or training sessions around existing or new policies and/or procedures; recommend changed to IT procedures to improve productivity and/or reduce costs.
* Adhere to and educate users of our defined cybersecurity best practices, which include credential management, phishing and malicious vigilance, and physical security measures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.