Experience and Skills
* Students must have completed at least sophomore or junior year of college prior to June 2023
* Demonstrated strong academic performance and professional drive
* Excellent analytical, leadership, communication, teamwork, and service skills
* Authorization to work in the U.S.
* Satisfactory results of background, reference, and credit check
* Ability to commit to the duration of the program
* Live within the local area of branch office, or have pre-existing arrangements to live in the area for the duration of the program. Transportation and/or moving assistance will not be provided.
Locations for 2023 Wealth Management Branch Summer Interns:
Colorado Springs, CO
Salt Lake City, UT
We are now accepting applications with a deadline of November 14, 2022. If you are interested in applying to more than one location, you will need to submit an application for each corresponding job posting.
Our interview process is as follows:
September-November 2022 - Local interviews in person or virtual
January 2023 - Final interviews for selected candidates and offers for finalists
June 19, 2023 - Internship Program begins in respective branch locations
August 18, 2023 - Internship Program concludes
For more information, contact Julie Schneider, Vice President of New FA Development and Acquisition, at (360) 571-3721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.