Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience.
* Proactive and analytical approach, ability to process information quickly and make sound decisions within strict time constraints.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and project management skills with the ability to collaborate effectively.
* Proven ability to collaborate with a team in a dynamic, client-centric environment.
* Proficient computer skills, able to utilize new systems or programs as necessary.
* Experience in one or more of the following areas a plus: municipal bond analysis; real estate finance; land development finance; municipal underwriting.
* Obtain SIE, Series 52 and Series 63 Securities License within 120 days of hire.
* Assist in the preparation of high-quality, persuasive proposals to provide investment banking services to potential clients (RFP Responses).
* Ability to promptly learn and work with various software programs.
* Partner with the bankers and conduct analysis with a focus on the larger context including the client's goals and expectations.
* Assist in the preparation of bond documents to include Credit Summaries, Offering Memorandum, Closing Memos, Pricing Materials, Credit Presentations and Insurance Applications.
* Maintain the refinancing list/database. Lead monthly meetings highlighting potential refinancing opportunities.
* Research issuer financial information using public and internal resources.
* Research industry and financial market trends, running data queries and analyzing such data.
* Assist in the quantitative and qualitative preparation and presentation of internal credit memos and external publications.
* Develop and maintain complex spreadsheets and databases.
* Monitor and track activities of credit rating agencies in target sectors and keep database of relevant or potentially relevant credit reports for future access. Brief bankers on important, relevant, examples and overall trends.
* Attending and/or providing support at trade conferences as needed.
* Perform any other duties and special projects as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.