Experience and Skills
* 2 years’ experience in a client service related position.
* Excellent client service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work successfully with a variety of personalities and various management levels.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, multiple web browser platforms, TurboTax and Quicken.
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures for client support.
* A basic understanding of finance and securities industry concepts and terminology.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to communicate technical directions.
* Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Organized and detail oriented.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Support the Client Access site (CA) through email support, desktop support and telephone support in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
* Interact with clients and trouble shoot problems to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
* Assist in completing work queue in the online workflow tool (TRAX), for service requests pertaining to the Client Access site.
* Provide support to branch offices for CA access (and various components such as Quicken downloads, tax reporting downloads) and eDelivery.
* Track and update notes in the IT ticketing systems regarding issues and troubleshooting.
* Perform any other duties and special projects as necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.