Experience and Skills
* General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Ability to operate a PC, telephone and photocopier.
* Familiar with the back office computer system.
* Basic math skills and knowledge of general accounting principles.
* Strong human relation and communication skills verbal and written and telephone etiquette.
* Ability to work with a variety of personalities.
* Familiar with the office staff and organizational structure.
* Ability to work in a computerized work environment.
* Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
* Working knowledge of compliance policies and procedures.
* Attention to detail and organizational skills. Manage multiple demands and competing priorities.
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
* Follow policies and procedures.
* Communicate in a clear and service oriented manner. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
* Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Process check requests from client accounts as requested. Review TRAX request for accuracy and ensures proper paperwork and authorizations are on file.
* Process daily check deposits.
* Maintains daily cashiering file according to the Branch Standardization procedures.
* Maintains a working knowledge of Branch Guide to Operations and ensures adherence to all Branch, Firm and Compliance policies, procedures rules and regulations.
* Maintains a working knowledge of balance screens and TRAX work flow.
* Assists other Margin Clerks with tasks as needed and or assigned.
* Perform any other duties and special projects as necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.