Experience and Skills
* Five plus years of experience as an executive assistant with prior experience working for a senior officer of a company; or similar equivalent experience
* Ability to interact well with others, both internally and externally to the firm, in a professional, appropriate, and service-orientated manner
* Excellent communication skills, including proper grammar, spelling and ability to proof-read
* Sound judgment, initiative and good decision-making skills
* Ability to work independently and in higher-pressure situations with little to no direction
* Strong attention to detail and ability to ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work to meet deadlines and accomplish tasks within established timeframes
* Ethical, reliable and responsible. Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, and ability to learn other software programs as required for the role including, but not limited to, the travel & expense system, Adobe, and Docusign
* Must be able to maintain regular, predictable attendance
* Coordinate and support the Executive's activities, to include calendar management, travel arrangements, and coordination of internal and external meetings.
* Review, approve and process expense reports and invoices for payment. Ensure that all expense reports and invoices meet the firm’s stated policies and procedures as to timing, validity and coding, rejecting expenses when appropriate.
* Prepare routine as well as complex correspondence, both physical an electronic; execute mail merges, scanning, faxing, filing and compiling documents.
* Compose, edit, and review routine and advanced highly confidential correspondence, including letters, memoranda, and reports. This may include taking raw text and transforming it into a professional, well-organized document.
* Maintain and organize accurate records and filing systems as appropriate and to ensure confidentiality. Locate and retrieve material from files, as requested.
* Interface (phone, email, in person) with internal and external contacts in a professional manner; take and deliver messages; answer routine questions and provide information when possible
* Support event activities as needed, including but not limited to, special events, departmental functions and meetings, and community involvement projects.
* Execute various corporate projects as assigned
* Perform any other duties, as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.