Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
* Prior experience in management of commercial construction and renovation projects as well as a working knowledge of commercial leases
* Proficiency in auto-CAD software and Microsoft Office
* Excellent verbal and written communication as well as a strong record of providing exceptional client service
* Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate well with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives
* Ability to work independently and troubleshoot issues as they arise
* Travel is expected at approximately five days per month
* A clean driving record is necessary to rent an automobile when traveling
* Follow policies and procedures and maintain client confidentiality
Leasing and Real Estate:
* Maintain and monitor lease database for future requirements and lease terminations
* Initial lease review and financial analysis
* Assist in communication with and directing real estate representation
* Assist in site evaluation and selection
* Assist in lease and sub-lease negotiations
* Assist in plan review for functionality and compliance to company standards
* Coordinate with Information Technology team to meet current and future technology and communication requirements
* Assist in the review of bids, quotes, estimates, material specifications, pay requests
* Monitor project schedule and budget conformance and assist in on-site inspections
* Assist in the mediation and construction conflict resolution with landlord and/or contractors
* Assist in the coordination of office relocations
* Monitor furniture inventories and assists in evaluating needs, selections and purchases of new furniture.
* Assist in the coordination of security system design and installation
* Assist in the management of all leased properties, including maintenance and renovations of buildings, offices, and facilities.
* Assist in the management and maintenance of the facility security system administration
* Assist in furniture ergonomic research and optimization
* Assist in ongoing cost control management as it relates to furniture, service contracts, etc.
* Assist in the ongoing customer service related to a large portfolio of leased properties
* Assist in evaluating individual business space allocations
Perform any other duties and special projects as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.