Experience and Skills
* Communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and effective manner
* Organizational and time management skills to be able to work under pressure
* Computer proficiency: knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Will need to employ critical thinking and operational improvement skills to find opportunities and trends while providing direction or solutions for more effective and efficient processing
* Capability to adapt to constantly evolving work environment and quickly develop the vital skills or knowledge to address a new process or procedure
* Detail oriented and possess good follow-up skills
* Support branch associates on all aspects of new account processing and maintenance
* Open client accounts, maintains new account master and process updates to account records
* Reviews and approve supporting legal documentation
* Participate in operational advancement for workflow software and testing for improvements or new processes.
* Processes and follows up on documentation
* Execute any other duties that are assigned!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.