Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, communication, or a related field
* Previous experience in a project management role preferred
* Demonstrated understanding of the wealth management industry, including the regulatory landscape, operations, technology, and front office/branch perspectives
* Demonstrated ability to proactively work with wide range of internal partners and external business providers
* Exceptional organizational skills and attention-to-detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritize multiple demands and competing priorities
* Ability to quickly become a subject matter expert in assigned project areas
* Self-starter who is able to work independently and in a team
* Strong technology and computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
* Coordinates and assists with the management of multiple project plans and varied WM initiatives, including establishing status timelines, tracking and following up on deliverables, and providing updates on progress to project stakeholders.
* Works cross-functionally to support WM regulatory and risk-management projects including coordinating various internal partners to address internal focus reviews and audits, "day II" items related to previous projects
* Reviews and researches special requests from the field as assigned, including, but not limited to, understanding the scope of the request, gathering relevant data, identifying possible stakeholders, and determining feasibility and/or alternative options.
* Assists COO with draft memos and presentation preparation including building or updating presentation decks.
* Crafts initial policy and procedure drafts and circulates appropriately for edits, feedback and approval.
* Participates in meetings and as requested and attends as the COO Representative.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.