Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, communication, marketing, or a related field.
* Minimum 3-5 years of industry experience working with Financial Advisors or within a project management or marketing capacity.
* Ability to deliver effective and professional service-oriented communications (written and verbal) in one-to-one and one-to-many environments
* Exceptional organizational skills and attention-to-detail.
* Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Adobe, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Publisher software.
* Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Ability to travel periodically.
* Coordinates recruit tracking activity and reporting:
* Management of the recruit candidate list and contact management
* LinkedIn / Sales Navigator
* Leading the Discovery Data relationship
* Partners with Executive Administrative Assistant to coordinate the interview experience, including home office visits
* Partners with FP&A to track models, offers made (revised and final), and verbal acceptances
* Partners with the Transition Manager to manage the Transition Calendar
* Partners with the Marketing department to:
* Lead training on LinkedIn usage and best practices
* Where appropriate serve as posting surrogate
* Manages recruiting collateral / library to ensure website materials are up to date
* Follow policies and procedures and maintain client confidentiality
* Perform any other duties and projects as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.