Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, finance or other related field.
* Successful completion of the (SIE) Securities Industry Essentials and FINRA General Securities Representative (Series 7) Exam and Uniform Securities State Law Exam (Series 66 [or Series 63/65]) is preferred or willing to acquire. Knowledge of security analysis, financial and investment principles, economics, accounting and conditions affecting the securities market.
* Strong written and oral communications skills and human relations skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience with the Envestnet platform and Zoom is preferred.
* Ability to work independently and follow through on projects.
* Follow policies and procedures. Maintain client confidentiality.
* Communicate in a clear and service oriented manner. Use appropriate language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
* Ability to proactively work with both internal and external clients. Engage with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Assist in program management for the firm’s Advisory solutions including in-house and 3rd party mutual fund wrap, SMA, UMA, Rep-as-PM, non-discretionary and alternative investment programs.
* Support strategic initiatives as developed by Managed Assets/Wealth Management.
* Ability to discuss department solutions including technical applications, product implementation logistics, solutions appropriateness, etc. with Financial Professionals and other Davidson employees
* Work closely with Managed Assets Operations team on administrative matters that require the business unit’s attention. Participate in weekly call with Operations Management.
* Support the team in their various advisory legal/compliance matters including the incorporation of such into department legal agreements, forms, policies and procedures.
* Support in designing and developing marketing material for department programs, both for end-client and internal use. Ability to draft correspondence, documents, publications, announcements and presentations on behalf of the department.
* Provide administrative support, including but not limited to phone and correspondence, calendar management, meeting coordination and other projects to support the Managed Assets Department.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.