Experience and Skills
* Previous experience with special project assignments and administration.
* Previous experience as an Executive Assistant.
* Ability to work independently and in pressure situations with minimal direction.
* Sound judgment, initiative and good decision-making and organizational skills. Previous experience in handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
* Good English grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Products: Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel and the ability to learn additional programs.
* Excellent telephone, communication and human relations skills.
* Perform duties of a highly confidential and time-sensitive nature. Use independent judgment and initiative to complete tasks. This may include attending and participating in confidential meetings.
* Coordinate and support the Great Falls Corporate Officers’ activities, to include calendar management, travel arrangements, coordination of internal and external meetings, and communication other firm Sr. Officers, board members, and associates.
* Compose, edit and review routine and advanced highly confidential correspondence, including letters, memoranda and reports. This may include taking information and transforming it into a professional, well-organized document.
* Provide assistance, troubleshoot problems, provide advice and input as requested.
* Read and prioritize incoming mail and email messages, including information and meeting requests. Courteously greet and screen callers and visitors. Take phone messages. Answer questions and assist callers when possible.
* Maintain and organize accurate records and filing systems. Locate and retrieve material from files as requested. Expectation that the substantial majority of files will be maintained and organized electronically.
* Plan, organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and accomplish tasks within established timeframes.
* Assist in the maintenance and support of various corporate projects and/or administration of systems.
* Assist with community involvement projects: United Way, as well as other Employee and Corporate giving campaigns or events.
* Plan and execute, or assist in the planning and organizing, of special events that emanate from the corporate office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.