Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.5 GPA.
* Some investment banking or transaction experience in related fields such as accounting, consulting or corporate finance required.
* Do you enjoy preparing research/analytical content for pitch books, memorandums, presentations and other projects?
* Working knowledge of business software (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
* General level of financial knowledge (financial modeling, macroeconomics, current events, etc.).
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong work ethic and teamwork skills. Self-motivated, with a strong desire to excel in a challenging field.
* Good judgment in confidential situations and ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential information.
* Flexibility to work long hours, nights, and weekends, as needed for workflow.
* Upon hiring, the successful completion of the FINRA Limited Representative-Investment Banking Exam (Series 79) and the Uniformed Securities Agent State Law Exam (Series 63).
In this role you will:
* Develop financial modules to analyze a wide variety of client-specific projects.
* Collaborate with senior and junior bankers across all industry verticals in deal execution, business development and origination
* Generate fee opportunities for industry bankers by interacting with prospective private equity clients
* Attend client meetings and interact on transactional and technical issues.
* Are you looking to actively participate in live deals, such as M&A, IPOs, and advisory?
At D.A. Davidson, we are committed to fostering a diverse environment that supports the development and inclusivity of all employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.