Experience and Skills
* Excellent communication (written and verbal), problem solving and client service skills.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to perform semi-advanced math.
* Previous work experience in an office setting preferred.
* Solid technology skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
* High School diploma, GED or comparable work experience. Post-Secondary education preferred.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Present a welcoming and professional attitude and courteous client service.
* Handle incoming calls and provide information as appropriate.
* Receive, sort and process incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence.
* Process stock certificates, check deposits.
* Follow AML and regulatory procedures.
* Maintain daily cashiering file according to established procedures.
* Other projects and duties as assigned!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.