Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or a related field.
* 2 years of industry experience working with private clients and/or Financial Advisors is preferable.
* FINRA Series 7 and 66.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Motivated, positive attitude.
* Able to work well with a variety of personalities.
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively while balancing multiple demands and competing priorities.
* Able to work independently and be a self-starter. Exceptional organizational skills are a must.
* Ability to organize, analyze, and process large amounts of client account data from multiple sources.
* Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word software.
* Must have a strong interest in Practice Management and client service, and a desire to grow professionally within the firm.
This individual will work closely with Financial Advisors throughout the firm to help them rationalize their business models by referring less productive clients in their books, while simultaneously enhancing the investment experience and portfolio composition for those lower-revenue clients.
A successful Financial Services Representative will do the following: proactively assist Financial Advisors in the referral process; understand client’s investment objectives, tolerance for risk, and financial situation; select investment vehicles (within the approved list of FSR solutions) based on sound research and the clients’ investment objectives; develop and maintain effective client relationships; keep informed of all pertinent information and activity related to client’s accounts and transactions; achieve and maintain a solid understanding of all FSR investment products; and implement a system to educate other Financial Advisors/teams/branches within the D.A. Davidson IIG system about the FSR program and its value in their practices.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.