Experience and Skills
* High School diploma or comparable work experience.
* Basic solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Good verbal communication, organizational and customer service skills.
* Follow policies and procedures. Maintain client confidentiality.
* Communicate in a clear and service oriented manner with strong attention to detail. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
* Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Assist with special projects, reports and data entry as assigned.
* Provide general branch support as needed/assigned. Assignments may include:
* Preparing or assisting with mailings.
* Running branch errands including bank deposits.
* Signing for packages and delivering packages to the appropriate person.
* Perform any other duties and special projects as necessary!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.