Experience and Skills
• B.S. or B.A. degree from accredited four-year university preferably in financial planning, business, finance, or economics.
• Experience in client-facing roles
• CFP certification required or attainment within 12 months
• Series 7 certification or attainment within 90 days after joining firm.
• Series 66 certification or attainment within 120 days after joining firm.
• Strong financial and analytical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills.
• Basic understanding of investment and financial planning strategies for high-net-worth clients.
• Ability to identify, meet, and follow through with client needs and requirements.
• Self-starter, problem-solver, and goal-oriented team player.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
• Ability to show confident yet humble manner when dealing with clients, Financial Professionals, and Wealth Managers.
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, and financial planning software, preferably MoneyGuidePro and/or eMoney.
• Prepare financial analyses for clients, including cash flow, retirement analysis, estate planning analysis, education funding analysis, stock options analysis, and risk management needs analysis.
• Assist in all aspects of pre-client meeting activities such as preparation of meeting agendas, questionnaires, wealth and financial planning reports and deliverables, and educational materials. In addition, assist in post-client meeting tasks such as development of meeting, financial situation analyses, and coordination of planning implementation with outside professionals, if necessary.
• Comfortable and confident participating in client meetings
• Learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage changing priorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.