Experience and Skills
* All Majors with a minimum 3.5 GPA.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Self-motivated, with a strong desire to excel in a challenging field.
* Working knowledge of business software (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
* General level of financial knowledge and interest.
* Good judgment in confidential situations and ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential information.
* Teamwork skills and strong work ethic.
* Have an interest in the Consumer or Technology space.
In this role you will:
* Research and provide presentation / research material for pitch books, memorandums, presentations and other projects
* Work on various projects to support client relations
* Support business development activities of senior investment bankers
* Monitor and update contact/deal database as needed for specific deal teams
* Assist deal teams with other necessary day to day responsibilities
At D.A. Davidson, we are committed to fostering a diverse environment that supports the development and inclusivity of all employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.