Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.5 GPA
* Highly motivated and confident with a strong desire to succeed in a challenging field
* Strong knowledge of business software (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Basic corporate finance and accounting knowledge
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong work ethic and team oriented
* Able to handle multiple projects with competing priorities
* Good judgment in confidential situations and ability to exercise discretion
* Flexibility to work long hours, nights, and weekends, as needed
* Upon hiring, the successful completion of the Securities Industry Essentials Exam, FINRA Limited Representative-Investment Banking Exam (Series 79) and the Uniformed Securities Agent State Law Exam (Series 63)
* Highly motivated to learn
* Travel is required (i.e. client meetings, conferences, etc.)
Every day as an Analyst will be different. In this role you will:
* Work on a team within one of Davidson’s five industry verticals, and develop industry specific knowledge
* Support the team’s projects, including business development and investment banking transactions
* Create financial analysis for a wide variety of projects, including company valuation, projections, peer analysis, etc.
* Prepare materials for team assignments, such as pitch books, management presentations, information memos, etc.
* Coordinate and perform due diligence
* Participate in recruiting efforts
At D.A. Davidson, we are committed to fostering a diverse environment that supports the development and inclusivity of all employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.