Experience and Skills
* Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and OneNote
* Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
* Able to prioritize, multi-task, and work in pressured situations
* Familiarity with legal concepts, practices, and procedures desirable.
* Ability to review and complete transfer instructions according to established procedures, guidelines, and policies.
* Maintain client privacy and confidentiality.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Customer Service or office setting experience helpful.
* Ability to proactively work with others in a team oriented environment to meet service level commitments and objectives.
* Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
* Process non-standard and advanced level requests to include replacement of lost certificates, early redemptions of certificates of deposit due to death benefit, death put options, physical and electronic asset transfers involving various account types.
* Review and process transfer instructions within service level requirements.
* Understand relevant changes and adhere to firm and department policies, procedures, and regulations.
* Provide support to FPs and their teams to research and resolve issues and/or questions in a collaborative manner.
* Responsible for creating, maintaining, and monitoring estate files until transfer of assets or update of the account is completed.
* Update corresponding accounts involving POA, TOD, protected persons.
* Follow-up with branches regarding pending legal documentation or paperwork.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.