Experience and Skills
Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or experience.
* Experience demonstrating proactive support and management of complex back and front office platforms in a mid-sized or large business environment or enterprise level.
* Experience interpreting, modifying, and creating detailed business requirements for new integration and workflows.
* Experience with Atlassian tools recommended.
* Ability to understand application security roles and segmentation of duties.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to communicate and present technical requirements and dependencies, both in person and over the phone.
* Use appropriate, professional language, and grammar to exchange ideas and information with executives and business leaders.
* Strong MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
* Ability to follow and understand changing industry rules and compliance requirements.
* Ability to identify technology gaps and research solutions and approaches to mitigate gaps.
* Ability to work closely with different groups, departments, and managers to establish short-term and long-term planning.
* Excellent customer service skills. Ability to work successfully with a variety of personalities and various management levels.
* Familiar with department policies, processes and procedures.
* Consistently treat others with respect and maintain professional attitude and behavior.
* Ability to travel for conferences and business meetings with advance notice when necessary.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
* Organized and detail oriented.
* Follows policies and procedures while maintaining client confidentiality.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Work with IT and vendors to manage major incidents and issues pertaining to managed platforms and tools.
* Partner with internal development and support teams to ensure platform stability and continuity of day-to-day activities.
* Facilitate the development and implementation of solutions through strong business requirements for future integrations and enhancements.
* Manage business partners and assist in vendor management components.
* Collaborate with IT, Compliance / Supervision, Wealth Management, Project Management, and Operations to provide input and assistance with complex projects and improvements to existing DA Davidson Managed platforms and tools.
* Participates in aspects of large, complex projects through their entire project lifecycle pertaining to the systems in these areas (initiation, planning, execution, closure).
* Manage and contribute to Application Roadmaps (Strategic Plans) for Wealth Management platforms within DA Davidson for core Advisory tools.
* Represents IT on major firm level projects and/or initiatives related to Wealth Management and Operations.
* Facilitates, plans, and participates in regular meetings with Business leaders and support workstreams.
* Maintain training materials and procedure documentation to support these platforms.
* Identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change or where new ones need to be developed, especially in situations relating to future business expansion.
* Participate in vendor driven conferences and training.
* Practice and begin maturing Project Management and Agile-Scrum processes/standards within the respective workstreams identified by the business.
* Maintain and enforce change management and quality assurance practices across platforms.
* Build and maintain quality assurance materials and participate in testing practices.
* Develop, document, and distribute requirements and usage standards for the organization and ensure implementation and measurement of objectives.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.