Experience and Skills
● Integrity and professionalism
● Good communication skills and the ability to build strong client rapport
● Uncommon attention to detail and organizational skills
● Basic computer skills and ability to learn new software systems
● Proactive attitude and willingness to problem-solve
● Collaborative team player
● Ability to sustain focus and productivity in a busy environment
● High school diploma/equivalency (college degree preferred)
● Bookkeeping, payroll, or other money management experience ideal; direct financial industry experience preferred but not required
● Willingness to obtain Series 7, 63, and 65 or Series 7 and 66 within 6 months (on-the-job training provided)
● Health, Life, and Disability insurance options
● 401k plan
● Profit-sharing and ESOP (employee stock ownership plan)
● Paid time off and vacation
● Great office location and free covered parking garage
● Access to free personal financial planning
● Company-supported opportunities to give back to your community
About D.A. Davidson and Trost Wealth Management
D.A. Davidson & Co. is an independent, employee-owned company dedicated to the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and outstanding client service. You are not just an employee here — you are a contributing and valued team member. Trost Wealth Management. is a top-performing and client-driven wealth management team at D.A. Davidson, specializing in helping higher net-worth families through life’s key moments.
With more than three decades of combined experience in the financial services industry, we are proud of our team's longevity. Our company culture is supportive, transparent, and encouraging, as well as highly productive and committed to self-improvement. D.A. Davidson & Co. values diversity and equal opportunity and strives to create an inclusive environment where unique backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets are respected.
One of our core values is giving back to our community. We offer:
● Company-paid volunteer time on D.A. Davidson volunteer day
● Matched donations to a charity of your choice per company guidelines
Apply to be our Registered Client Associate and be part of an exciting, welcoming workplace that supports your individual success as part of our high-performing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.