Experience and Skills
* Strong transaction history - M&A or Capital Markets experience required
* Ability to assist senior bankers in business development
* Ability to lead transaction execution teams
* High degree of comfort interacting with senior executives
* Strong financial modeling ability and computer proficiency
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Superior work ethic and teamwork skills
* Good judgment and ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential information
* Ability to perform in both team and self-directed settings
* Highly motivated, with a desire to excel in a challenging field
* MBA preferred, with 3 years and investment banking experience, or undergraduate degree with a minimum of 6 years investment banking experience
* Possession of Series 79 (Series 7 may be applicable) and 63 licenses preferred but not required.
* New hires without these licenses will be required upon hiring
* Lead the day-to-day execution of transactions (Sell-Side M&A / Buy-Side M&A / Private Capital Raise / Public Offerings), including preparing and reviewing company marketing documents and financial models, managing marketing and due diligence processes, analyzing financing alternatives and negotiating documentation
* Establish client trust by identifying needs, project leadership, transaction structuring, company positioning, due diligence, negotiating, etc.
* Assist senior bankers in the business development efforts
* Contribute to revenue targets for deal teams through relationship development and identifying and recommending deal opportunities for the firm
* Manage, train and develop Associates and Analysts at the firm
* Ensure high quality collaboration and production of work flow and product from Associates and Analysts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.