Experience and Skills
* High school diploma or three years related office experience.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Working knowledge of general accounting principles.
* Ability to operate a PC, calculator and scanner.
* Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Follow policies and procedures. Maintain client confidentiality.
* Communicate in a clear and service oriented manner. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
* Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Open managed asset accounts in a variety of computer systems according to the appropriate managed asset program and monitor for trading.
* Process changes of management style, fee or programs in all systems and monitor for trading.
* Close managed asset accounts as directed to contribute to effective and efficient account administration.
* Act as a liaison between FP’s and investment managers to facilitate special requests
* Work with a variety of other departments at DA Davidson to ensure system accuracy and provide accurate information to FP’s and clients.
* Create account opening, closing and change letters for the managed asset programs. Review letters to ensure correct information is provided and mail letters to the clients.
* Review daily reports for exceptions and take the necessary action to resolve.
* Document and update procedures as necessary or as assigned.
* Perform any other tasks as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.