Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s degree (Accounting, Finance or related discipline preferred).
* 3-5 years of Finance related experience (Financial Services Industry experience a plus).
* Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to establish successful cross-departmental relationships to accomplish goals.
* Strong project management skills with experience leading team initiatives.
* Ability to work independently and sometimes with ambiguity in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to deliver accurate, insightful and timely reporting and analysis.
* Intermediate to advanced forecasting, modeling and data analysis skills required.
* Proficient in MS Office with advanced Microsoft Excel skills including working ability to utilize pivot tables, charting, advanced formulas, and conditional formatting.
* Experience with Finance and Business Intelligence tools (fluency in any or all of the following a plus; BI360, Great Plains, Workday, PowerBI & Tableau).
* Highly motivated, proactive, high integrity, positive attitude, problem solver.
* Ability to travel (infrequent).
* Support the business through budgeting, forecasting and related insight driven reporting.
* Involved in headcount related reporting and planning efforts including design and management of certain compensation plans, including related financial impact.
* Identify areas of improvement and have a point of view towards a logical solution.
* Keep the organization informed of trends around the industry and among peers.
* Other duties, projects and ad hoc analysis as necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.