Experience and Skills
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting multiple individuals in a high-paced professional environment required; experience in the tech industry a strong plus
• Must be pro-active and solution-oriented: be the first to notice problems, propose solutions, and help execute
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure with little or no direct supervision
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to apply good judgment and appropriately handle sensitive or confidential information and situations
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and ability to work with or promptly learn to work with Concur Expense application, and a CRM database
• A team player, willing to assist in other areas when necessary
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Ability to perform duties with a high level of reliability while working remotely
1. Perform various duties for the team to contribute to effective and efficient business operations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Develop organizational processes for efficient data capture and reporting;
• Interface with internal company personnel and external clients via telephone, email and in person interactions;
• Manage calendars and coordinate internal and external meetings, conference calls, video conferencing, etc.;
• Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements;
• Process expense reports and submit to accounting for payment;
• Maintain department files and manage the record retention process to ensure compliance with industry regulations;
• Establish and maintain working knowledge of company and division policies and procedures.
2. Support investment bankers with transaction-related tasks, including but not limited to:
• Maintain and update CRM database with contact, meeting, and deal-related information;
• Prepare client invoices and follow up with the accounting department;
• Prepare, print, and bind client presentations;
• Compose letters and memoranda of a highly confidential and sensitive nature;
• Internal intake, filing, document management, and distribution of confidential client information as part of client engagement process.
3. Assist with planning internal and client-related virtual and in-person events, including on-site coordination when necessary.
4. Perform any other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.