Experience and Skills
* Post-graduate students strongly preferred. Highly qualified undergraduates considered.
* Strong academic performance and professional drive
* Proven analytical, leadership, communication, teamwork, and service skills
* Authorization to work in the U.S.
* Satisfactory results of background, reference, and credit checks
* Ability to commit to the duration of the program
We will begin accepting online applications in Fall 2020 with a tentative deadline of November 1, 2020.
Our interview process is as follows:
* September-November 2020 - Virtual interviews
* January 2021 - Final interviews for selected candidates and offers for finalists
* June 14, 2021 - Internship Program begins
* August 6, 2021 - Internship Program concludes
Are you ready for a top-notch opportunity? We look forward to getting to know you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.