Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a related field.
* Minimum of 5-7 years of industry experience working with Financial Advisors, or as a Financial Advisor, in the financial services industry.
* Experience in coaching or consulting, with a focus on team dynamics.
* Coaching credentials and DiSC Assessment certification preferred
* FINRA Series 7 and 66, or willingness to complete within 6 months of hire.
* Excellent written communication skills.
* Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
* Must be a strong oral communicator in both small and large groups, with the ability to successfully train others on various tools.
* Strong speaking skills and presence with experience in presentation development and delivery.
* Proven ability to have direct and sometimes challenging conversations.
* Flexibility to travel to other branches in the Davidson system with short notice.
* Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software, and ability to learn other programs quickly.
* Develop trusted relationships with Financial Advisors and Advisor Teams in a consulting and coaching capacity, focusing on practice management strategies that enhance growth, client engagement and client retention.
* Create resources and direct communication for Financial Advisors, to help them integrate various tools and processes into their practices.
* Provide subject matter expertise around Financial Advisor business structures for best practices, internal standards around teaming, including formation, succession planning and compensation.
* Help develop the firm’s Productivity Initiatives supporting the adoption of best practices, tools, technology and resources.
* Collaborate with various Advisor Solutions Team product and service specialists.
* Travel to branches as needed within the D.A. Davidson footprint.
* Other duties as assigned!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.