Experience and Skills
* High School diploma, GED or comparable work experience. Post-Secondary education preferred. Prior industry experience a plus.
* Proficient computer skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
* Mathematical aptitude.
* Strong communications skills; verbal and written.
* Good organizational and problem solving skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to manage multiple demands and competing priorities in a deadline-oriented environment.
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
* Ability to work in a computerized environment.
* Follow policies and procedures. Maintain client confidentiality.
* Communicate in a clear and service oriented manner. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
* Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Provides professional, courteous, customer service at all times to ensure client satisfaction.
* Ensure adherence to all Branch, Firm and Compliance policies, procedures rules and regulations.
* Informs Branch Operations Manager and/or Branch Manager of all important information and activities related to client accounts and transactions in a timely manner.
* Escalates issues to Branch Operations Manager and/or Branch Manager as necessary.
* Maintains a working knowledge of Branch Guide to Operations and ensures adherence to all Branch, Firm and Compliance policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
* Review and maintain all account documents and information.
* Compose letters and memoranda in accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Understands and utilizes the Firm’s desktop systems and applications and the related functionality as it applies to client service and business enhancement.
* Provides backup for other support positions in the branch, more specifically, Cashier and Receptionist duties as assigned.
* Perform any other duties and special projects as necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.