Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (special consideration given to relevant industry certifications).
* 5+ years IT related experience required.
* 4+ years of technical security analysis or related information security role.
* Industry certifications such as the following preferred: Security+, CySA+, CASP, SSCP, GSEC, etc.
* Background in networking or security to include intrusion detection/prevention products.
* Excellent written, verbal communication and organization skills.
* Knowledge and experience with endpoint detection and response technologies, vulnerability scanners, enterprise SIEM, threat intelligence, and SOAR.
* Knowledge of ITIL and security frameworks (e.g. NIST, ISO 27001/2, etc.).
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft operating systems.
* Experience with scripting and programming preferred.
* Working knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK framework preferred.
* Experience with process functions such as trouble management, fault management, and incident management.
* Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, security alert and report generation, occasional forensic investigations, and incident response coordination.
* Continual recommendations and development of processes to strengthen current security operations lifecycle.
* Regularly provide proactive support including security configurations, security policy modification recommendations, and diagnostics of remote security issues.
* Perform threat management, threat modeling, threat vector identification, and develop use cases for security monitoring.
* Prepare key performance indicators (KPIs) and key risk indicators (KRIs) on cybersecurity controls with little oversight.
* Foster innovation, creativity, collaboration, and maturity of security operations and its processes.
* Coordinate phishing training and testing for the enterprise.
* Assist in crafting streamlined (automated) processes and procedures that enable analysts to swiftly and accurately respond to security incidents and escalate appropriately when necessary.
* Individual must be able to perform with minimal direction of routine duties; must demonstrate ability to tackle problems and take care of a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule formats; and handle various tasks simultaneously.
* Any other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.