Experience and Skills
* Previous Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant or Chief of Staff experience required, preferably in the areas of business, finance, or economics.
* Series 7 certification or attainment within 180 days after joining firm.
* Series 66 certification or attainment within 180 days after joining firm.
* FPQP certification or attainment within one year after joining firm.
* Strong analytical skills - Basic understanding of investment and financial planning strategies for high-net-worth clients preferred.
* Excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
* Client focused with a proven ability to identify, meet, and follow through with client needs and requirements.
* Self-starter, problem-solver, and goal-oriented team player.
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
* Superior technology skills.
* Provide direct administrative support to the Director of Wealth Planning.
* Serve as administrative coordinator to Senior Planners.
* Gather and assess key elements of Wealth Planning documents in order to determine Senior Planner assignment and efficiently delegate engagements across team following procedural methods.
* Coordination in all aspects of ultra-high net worth client planning meetings and pre-client meeting activities, such as preparation of meeting agendas, client paperwork and meeting deliverables.
* Assist in post-client meeting tasks such as development of next-step meetings, wealth planning analyses, and coordination of planning implementation with outside professionals, if necessary.
* Lead the coordination and execution of Wealth Planning meetings and events.
* Compile and upload quarterly production report data.
* Monitor Wealth Planning Group metrics and maintain accurate and current tracking sheets.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.