Experience and Skills
* Bachelor’s degree, in business, communication, marketing or equivalent work experience in a related field strongly preferred.
* 2-3 years Financial Services industry or project management experience preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to prioritize numerous demands and competing priorities including support of multiple activities and projects occurring simultaneously.
* Dynamic self-starter who is detail oriented, has excellent organizational skills and comfortable working independently.
* Strong affinity for and experience with technology platforms. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
* Enthusiastic to join high energy team committed to drive positive change.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance and to work overtime as needed.
* Some business travel may be required
* Develop, draft, edit, and deliver departmental training collateral, instructional guides, program overviews, and other departmental communication materials.
* Coordinate and manage department sponsored events and training programs from inception to program completion
* Serve as the relationship manager for external Professional Credential issuing entities.
* Support advisors and associates as Professional Credential program point of contact.
* Manage PMPD Intranet page to ensure properly branded, current and timely content.
* Administer and implement existing PMPD policies and processes. Assist with crafting new policies and processes as needed.
* Support New FA Acquisition and Training efforts to ensure successful college recruiting programs, including candidate interview logistics coordination.
* Assist with New FA Acquisition and Training in training program curriculum including, training agendas with multiple speakers and supporting logistics for training programs
* Maintain and analyze accurate departmental metrics supporting strategic initiatives and PMPD programs.
* Maintain accurate data across multiple tracking systems, with periodic updates and annual audits.
* Provide administrative support as needed including phone, virtual meetings, correspondence, appointments, conference calls, and travel.
* Follow policies and procedures and maintain client confidentiality.
* Perform any other duties and projects as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.